Carol’s favorite sweets… how do you only choose ten??
1. Chico Hot Springs, Pray, Montana: Kasey loves their flaming orange, I love everything else on their desert cart.
2. State Game Lodge, Custer, South Dakota: The Sunday brunch has an awesome dessert buffet!
3. Bruges, Belgium: The Chocoholic Store… words can’t describe.
4. Encinitas and St. Helena, California: Pannikin, Encinitas, best pie ever; Tra Vigne, St. Helena, cheesecake with raspberries.
5. La Mirage Garden Hotel and Spa, Cotacachi, Ecuador: By far the most interesting presentation.
6. France: Any dessert in France, but especially the chocolate croissants.
7. Havasupai Base Camp, Arizona: Fresh baked dutch oven crumble, served camp-side.
8. The Metropolitan Grill, Seattle, Washington: Chocolate molton cake. Yum!
9. Costa Rica: Anywhere you can find fresh strawberries.
10. AA trips: Any signature AA guide treat -parfaits, fresh fruit, frozen Capri Suns, and the best pretzel and peanut butter baked snack in the world.