We would be no where with out our guides. It’s hard to just choose ten, but here goes…
1. Costa Rica: Marcos Fallas â€“ big smile, great personality, most passionate person about Costa Rica on the planet.
2. U.S.: â€œTeam B&T, aka Toby & Blair Grapner â€“ #1 priority is to please AAâ€™s guests. One doesnâ€™t guide without the other so they come as a pair. Toby is cool, calm, and collected â€“ the ultimate â€œcoolâ€ guide for creating and keeping friendships throughout the years. Blair knows how to get things done and knows a million facts about each place AA visits â€“ a wealth of regional knowledge!
3. South Africa: Doug Thomson â€“ Warm, genuine, and EXCITED to show you all that South Africa has to offer!
4. Peru: Pepe Lopez â€“ a true Peruvian whoâ€™s been in the business for years. Knows all the ins and outs of guiding and has great connections to other wherever he travels.
5. Europe: The one and only Ron van Dijk â€“ no one knows more about Europe than Ron. He grew up in the adventure travel business and has never taken a day off. He knows every hotel, every person, every language, and every fact about every city we visit in Europe!
6. U.S.: Bryan Codi â€“ a newer guide for Austin Adventures, but doesnâ€™t change his passion for the company and his vision for his tours. Instantly likeable to all of those who know him and a great representative of the company.
7. Costa Rica: Jimmy Tosso â€“ Can connect with any guest and loves his job. Guests love Jimmy.
8. Europe: Kavya Bisz â€“ Has been guiding for 20+ years with AA. Kavya knows how to tune a bike to perfection within seconds and is very versatile with her guiding â€“ sheâ€™ll go anywhere!
9. U.S.: Nikki & Eric Keely â€“ Another pair that has been working with AA for a long time. Nikki is a wealth of regional knowledge and connects amazingly well with the adults of a group, while her husband Eric can entertain kids all day with his spot-on imitations and guitar playing.
10. Europe: Desiree Jansen â€“ Another guide who has been with AA for over 20 years and is loved by guests near and far.