Kasey shares her favorites places to view awesome animals.
1. Costa Rica: Costa Rica is home to more than 500,000 species, making it one of the 20 countries with the highest biodiversity in the world.
2. Yellowstone: Yellowstone National Park has the largest concentration of wildlife in the lower 48 states. Bears, moose, elk, bison, badgers, otters, foxes, etc.
3. Galapagos Islands: Many of the species are endemic to the islands and have never learned to fear contact of humans.
4. Namibia: This country is on the forefront of wildlife conservation and has many of the African species you want to travel to Africa to see, including the Big Five.
5. Tetons: Wildlife viewing with a backdrop of the Teton Mountain Range. Bison, elk, antelope, and very high chance of seeing moose.
6. South Dakota: Plains wildlife including bison, antelope, and prairie dogs. In Custer State Park, you canâ€™t miss the â€œbegging burrosâ€.
7. Antarctica: A unique trip for viewing wildlife living in extreme temperatures. Seals, whales, penguins and a large diversity of seabirds migrate to Antarctica to breed and feed.
8. Amazon River Basin, Peru: Home to more species of plants and animals than any other terrestrial ecosystem on the planet! Itâ€™s thought that 30% of the worldâ€™s species are found there!
9. Alaska: A great destination to see both land and sea mammals. On land: bears & moose. By sea: whales & sea lions.
10. Alberta: A wide variety of wildlife that can be seen from your vehicle or on foot!