- > Why Travel With Us
- > Our Blog
- > Letter from Dan
- > Our Staff
- > About Dan Austin
- > Our Guides
- > Meet Our Guides
- > Philanthropy
- > Travel Planning Resources
- > Austin Adventures' Top Tens
- > Image Gallery
- > Adventure Videos
- > 2014 Preserve a Park
- > Webinars
- > Travel Journals
- > Our Equipment
- > Our Lodgings and Cuisine
- > Travel Professionals
- > Austin Adventures Reviews
- > Company Awards
- > Newsletter Archive
- > Employment
- > FAQ
- > Media Center
- > Our Partners
- > Local Bites
- > Refer a Friend
- > Namibia Conservancy Tourism Exchange
Top Tens by the AA Team
Top Ten Desserts and Chocolates
Carol's favorite sweets... how do you only choose ten??
1. Chico Hot Springs, Pray, Montana: Kasey loves their flaming orange, I love everything else on their desert cart.
2. State Game Lodge, Custer, South Dakota: The Sunday brunch has an awesome dessert buffet!
3. Bruges, Belgium- The Chocoholic Store... words can't describe.
4. Encinitas and St. Helena, California: Pannikin, Encinitas, best pie ever; Tra Vigne, St. Helena, cheesecake with raspberries.
5. La Mirage Garden Hotel and Spa, Cotacachi,Ecuador- By far the most interesting presentation.
6. France – Any dessert in France, but especially the chocolate croissants.
7. Havasupai Base Camp, Arizona: Fresh baked dutch oven crumble, served camp-side.
8. The Metropolitan Grill, Seattle, Washington: Chocolate molton cake. Yum!
9. Costa Rica: Anywhere you can find fresh strawberries.
10.AA trips: Any signature AA guide treat -parfaits, fresh fruit, frozen Capri Suns, and the best pretzel and peanut butter baked snack in the world.