Europe Vacation Packages
Discover your dream European vacation on a bike tour through Tuscany, paddle the Dordogne in France, or visit the canals in Holland's "Venice of the North." Join us as we leap across the pond to explore the beautiful continent of Europe in true Austin Adventures style!On our European vacations, you'll step back in time and off the beaten path as you explore the quiet country roads and medieval villages of Germany. Pedal lakeside to a backdrop of 14,000-year-old glacier-carved gorges on a family vacation in the Austrian Alps. Cozy up with a glass of Bandol in the shady courtyard of your 15th century chateau on a first-class romantic getaway in Provence. Whatever your interests, your time frame and your budget, we've got a European adventure for you. With Austin Adventures, you'll discover the very best European trips at your own pace and experience Europe like a local with the most tenured guides in the industry.
Our Europe Vacations:
- Spain | La Rioja - Unspoiled landscapes, fine cuisine and remarkable history in the Navarra and Rioja provinces of northern Spain. Venture to the foothills of the Pyrenees, where fortified castles and colorful cloisters create a landscape of timeless beauty
- Slovenia | Julian Alps - One of Europe’s least traveled destinations, Slovenia’s fjord-like lakes, thundering waterfalls, rolling wine country and spectacular Julian Alps are begging to be explored. Discover it now, before the crowds do.
- Denmark | Danish Isles - Island hop through gently rolling countryside laced with extensive bike paths, historic ruins, royal castles, thatch-roofed farmhouses and colorful fishing villages on this eight-day Danish Isles adventure.
- Croatia | Dalmation Coast - Renowned for its crystal-clear coves, wooded islands, vineyard-clad hills and picturesque harbor towns, the Dalmatian Coast is an adventurer’s paradise.
- Greece | Athens & The Cyclades Islands - Explore the fascinating islands of Greece on this exquisite multisport vacation.
- Turkey | Aegean Adventure - Discover the history and culture of Turkey's stunning southern coast on this multisport adventure.
- France | Burgundy - A taste of the good life in the heart of France Pedal ancient roads through picturesque farms and world-renowned wine villages, taking in the serenity of the landscape and the sweet, ubiquitous scent of grape vines on this six-day Burgundy biking tour
- France | Loire Valley - Retrace the footsteps of King Charles VIII, Catherine de Medici, Leonardo da Vinci and Joan of Arc as you indulge in rich history, charming villages, majestic castles, lush vineyards and world-class cuisine on this weeklong biking vacation along the peaceful Loire, Indre and Cher Rivers.
- France | Dordogne - Delight in the pastoral settings, cliff-top medieval towns, and the meandering Dordogen River as you wind your way through Dordogne. End your days with fabulous local foie gras and Bordeaux wine.
- France | Provence à Pied (walking) - Walk in the footsteps of Van Gogh in the sun-washed valleys of Luberon and Vaucluse.
- France | Provence - From Avignon to Uz's, the magnificent region of Provence offers an ideal mix of arid climate, picturesque hill towns, Roman ruins and landscapes blanketed in lavender, sunflowers, vineyards and olive groves.
- France | Brittany/Normandy - Follow a spectacular shoreline from St-Malo to Bayeux, snaking through fishing harbors, along windswept seaside plateaus, past historic WWII sites and into a rolling green countryside peppered with sheep, cattle and ancient stone farmhouses on this weeklong biking in Europe adventure.
- Italy | Tuscany - Welcome to your classic Tuscan biking adventure, 6 full days of mouth-watering food, graceful rolling vineyards, weathered hillside villas and vibrant cities brimming with art, history and old-world charm.
- Italy/Austria - Follow the Etsch River (or Adige River, as it’s called in Italy) on a gentle, downhill ride from Innsbruck, Austria, to Lake Garda, Italy, with the majestic peaks of the Alps and Dolomites as your backdrop.
- Holland | Highlights of Holland - With its flat terrain, stunning springtime flowers, sandy beach coasts and countless fietspad (bike paths), there's no better way to explore Holland than by bicycle.
- Holland | Haarlem to Odoorn - Emerald pastures, wildflower-strewn meadows, cobblestone villages and working windmills create the quintessential Dutch backdrop on this 8-day Holland biking adventure through Holland's pristine northern territory.
- Holland/Belgium | Brussels to Gent - If you've never tasted a Belgium french fry with spicy sauce Americaine, then you're in for a treat! Savor the unique flavors, quaint harbor towns, scenic inland canals and first-class art of Holland and Belgium on this 6-day Holland biking tour.
- Germany | Mosel Valley - Pedal through Germany's abundant wine-growing region from Trier to Coblence, exploring imperial cities, majestic castles, lush gardens and ancient Roman artifacts on this 6-day Germany biking tour along the gentle, meandering path of the Mosel River.
- Germany | Romantic Road - Medieval towns, quiet country roads, magnificent castles and charming locals set the perfect stage for your weeklong Germany biking adventure from Nirdlingen to Wertheim along Germany's Middle Age trade route, the Romantic Road.
- Scotland | Scottish Highlands - Lochs, Castles, and Cairngorms National Park are highlighted on this Scottish adventure vacation. Hike and bike through the Highland's most beautiful scenery, learning about the country's history, culture, and local customs along the way.
Book one of our European Vacations today!
Ready to experience Europe with the leaders in active adventure travel? Want to learn more about our European vacations? Contact us at 1-800-575-1540 today!
- Switzerland/Germany | Lake Constance to Zurich - Pedal well off the tourist track on this unforgettable biking adventure through Germany, Switzerland and France.
- Austria | Alps to Salzburg - With soaring, snow-capped peaks, thundering waterfalls, glacier-carved gorges and scenic villages, Austria is the perfect playground for the adventurous at heart.
- Austria/Czech Republic | Vienna to Prague - From Austria's fabled Danube River to the lush Lake District and Bohemian Forest of the Czech Republic, this 9-day Austria biking adventure offers an ideal recipe of scenery, history and culture.
- France Family | Loire Valley - From castles to kings to vintage cars, this week-long Loire Valley biking adventure is a recipe for family fun.
- France Family | Normandy - Beaches, history, and fantastic French cuisine, all by the saddle of your bike. Join Austin Adventures on this family trip through Normandy.
- Holland Family | Haarlem to Odoorn - Emerald pastures, wildflower-strewn meadows, cobblestone villages and working windmills set the perfect stage for family fun on this 8-day Holland biking adventure through Holland's pristine northern territory.
- Germany Family | Mosel Valley - Explore imperial cities, majestic castles, whimsical gardens and ancient Roman artifacts on this 6-day family biking tour along the gentle, meandering path of the Mosel River.
- Austria Family | Alps to Salzburg - With soaring, snow-capped peaks, thundering waterfalls, fortress-topped hills and elaborate cave systems, Austria brings out the adventurer in everyone.
- Denmark Family | Danish Isles - Welcome to the Danish Isles – to gently rolling countryside laced with bike paths, castles, colorful fishing villages and Viking lore – the perfect setting for your eight-day Denmark family adventure.