Bringing Back the Bike
Austin Adventures is Re-Introducing 4 Guest Favorite Europe Cycling Adventures
We are incredibly excited to share the news that we are bringing back four of our favorite dedicated cycling adventures in Europe: Denmark, Belgium/Holland, Burgundy, and Vienna to Prague. All of these trips will have limited departures and will be guided by Ron van Dijk. Whether you are a seasoned Europe traveler, have just starting thinking about hopping the pond for the first time, love cycling, or are just a longtime fan of Ron, we want to invite you to join us for a free webinar. Discover more about the four trips we are bringing back in 2016, who will be guiding them, and learn more about how can best experience Europe, in general, by joining the experts, Austin Adventures, for a free webinar on Tuesday, December 8th at 12 PM EST/3 PM EST.
• Ron van Dijk – European Operations Director for Austin Adventures. Ron has been guiding cycling tours in Europe with his family since the tender age of 11 years old. With 40 years of experience and 10 years with Austin Adventures, Ron is truly the expert on European travel.
• Dan Austin – Founder and President at Austin Adventures. Dan has more than 25 years of owning and operating travel companies and is a well-known expert in the adventure travel industry.
• Find out the details on the 4 trips we are re-introducing in 2016.
• Learn how traveling by bike creates more meaningful connections with locals while experiencing their food, culture and nature.
• Discover some of Europe’s most charming and serene nature-inspired accommodations.
Can’t attend this webinar? Sign up and we will send you a link to the replay.
If you’re looking for more information on all of our European destinations Click Here