- 4-5 ripe tomatoes chunks
- 1 large stalk celery with leaves, in chunks
- 1/2 lb. white onions, quarter red
- 1 green ‘n sweet pepper in chunks
- 1/2 lb.cucumber chunks with peel, seeds removed
- 1/4 C. cilantro leaves, minced
- 1/4 C. parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 C. Lemon juice to taste
- 2 tsp. salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 tsp. hot sauce or Tabasco sauce
- 3/4 C. seasoned croutons
- 2 boiled eggs finely diced
- 1/2 C. red onion, minced
- 1 lemon cut in 6wedges
- 1/2 C. sour cream (optional)
- cilantro leaves (whole)
- Chop the tomatoes, celery, onions, sweet pepper and cucumber in batches in a food processor, until vegetables have the consistency you desire.
- Mix thoroughly with the remaining soup ingredients.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Add more lemon juice before serving as desired.
- Serve in freezer chilled soup plates with a gently laid spoon of each garnish. Decorate the center with 3 cilantro leaves.