- ½ C butter
- 1 package marshmallows (10 oz. or 40 pieces)
- 1 tsp. green food coloring
- 6 C corn Flakes
- red cinnamon candies
- Over medium heat, melt butter, add marshmallows. Continue stirring until mixture is melted, don’t cook over too high of heat or wreaths will be hard.
- Stir in food coloring.
- Pour mixture over cornflakes in large bowl and stir mixture until flakes are well coated. (I recommend returning pan to stove top at a very low heat to keep the mixture pliable while you form wreaths by dropping mixture by spoonful on to waxed paper.) To avoid burning your hands rub a little butter over before forming wreaths.
- Decorate wreaths with red cinnamon candies.