This recipe comes from one of our guides and is now standard on our trips. You might just find this being served on the trail on your next adventure!
- Refried Beans
- Canned Turkey Chili
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Sliced canned olives
- Crushed fritos
- Shredded cheddar or jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped onion
- Sour cream
- Cilantro (fresh)
- Lime juice
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped red onion
- Cook beans and chili on the camp stove to heat, add sour cream, salt, pepper, and cheese to the beans. Add lime juice.
- Place all condiments in little bowls.
- Heat tortillas in a pan one by one and distribute to guests.
- Guests should fill each tortilla with their choice of chili or beans or both.
- Guests will create the rest of their burrito by filling with condiments.
- Serve with the chips and salsa