Parmesan Encrusted Trout Fillets
- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place fish in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt; spread over fish.
- Sprinkle fish with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with salad and pasta or rice.