Soaring, snow-clad peaks, crystalline glacial lakes, alpine meadows and countless species of wildlife set the perfect stage for your six-day adventure vacation in the Canadian Rockies.
- Keep your eyes peeled for wolves, elk, and big-horn sheep on a bike ride along the Bow Valley Parkway
- Explore limestone potholes and plunging waterfalls on a hike through Johnston Canyon
- Trek alongside tottering rock walls and soaring pinnacles on Sentinel Pass
- Tackle the Class III-IV whitewater rapids of Kicking Horse River
- Hike from the pristine shores of Lake Agnes to the Teahouse on Lake Louise
- Pick your way – crampons and all – to the top of Athabasca Glacier alongside one of Canada's leading experts in mountain exploration
- Soak up the spectacular snow-capped Rocky Mountain scenery on a bike ride from Minnewanka Lake to Two Jack Lake
- Browse the internationally acclaimed shops and galleries of Banff
- Kick back after a savory dinner and listen to the gurgle of Baker Creek from the porch of your cozy mountain chalet
Photo: Bicyclist in the Canadian Rockies
Another excellent trip with Austin Adventures! From the food, to the skilled guides, to the locale -you know how to package it!
Martha Arguelles Billings, MT
6 days/5 nights
Calgary, Alberta (YYC)
Day 1: Bow Valley Parkway/Johnston Canyon
Day 2: Moraine Lake/Consolation Lakes
Day 3: Athabasca Glacier/Jasper National Park
Day 4: Kicking Horse River/Lake Louise
Day 5: Banff Springs/Minnewanka Lake
Day 6: Legacy Trail/Calgary (departure)
Night 1-3: Baker Creek Chalets
Nestled in a peaceful wooded setting, beside Baker Creek, this serene lodge and cabins blend magically into their surroundings, far from the bustle of Lake Louise
This quintessential Canadian Lodge features a distinctive Rundle Rock fireplace and showcases Canadian artwork throughout. The over-sized bathrooms are sure to please anyone after a hard day's adventure in Banff.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Jul 13, 2014
- From $2,998 / person
- ($780 single supplement)
- Jul 13 2014
- Jul 20 2014
- Jul 27 2014