From the quiet, backcountry roads of Bow Valley to the spectacular mountain landscapes of Banff and Lake Louise, journey deep into the heart of the Canadian Rockies on this world-class 6-day Rocky Mountain biking tour.
- Bike the secluded backroads of Bow Valley, keeping an eye out for wolves, elk, and big-horn sheep
- Saddle up for an awesome ride down Columbia Icefields Parkway, rated one of the Top 10 Cycle Tours of the World
- Spend a day cycling amongst towering, snow-capped spires on your way to Radium, where you’ll be rewarded with a soak in the natural hot springs
- Pedal to Two Jack Lake, marveling at the mirror image of Mount Rundle towering nearly 10,000 feet above
- Relax in a bubbly whirlpool and savor a well-earned dinner before cozying up in the casual comfort of your Rocky Mountain lodge
Photo: Moraine Lake, Canadian Rockies
6 days/5 nights
Calgary, Alberta (YYC)
Day 1: Bow Valley
Day 2: Lake Louise
Day 3: Athabasca Glacier and Columbia Icefields
Day 4: Ross Lake and Banff
Day 5: Banff and Lake Minnewanka
Day 6: Calgary
Nestled in a peaceful wooded setting, beside Baker Creek, this lodge and cabins blend magically into their surroundings, far from the bustle of Lake Louise.
Located in the Canadian Rockies amid an incomparable setting of majestic mountain peaks, the Prestige Inn Golden is just west of Lake Louise. Situated close to downtown Golden, British Columbia, the Inn offers easy access to many of the area’s outdoor activities. With a hot tub, indoor pool, and fitness center this is an ideal spot relax and recharge.
The Mountain View Inn is in the heart of the beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountains in Canmore, Alberta, just a short distance away from the majestic Banff National Park and Lake Louise. The area is full of natural beauty and year-round activities perfect for the whole family!
This quintessential Canadian Lodge features a distinctive Rundle Rock fireplace and showcases Canadian artwork throughout. The over-sized bathrooms are sure to please anyone after a hard day's adventure in Banff.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $2,898 / person
- ($680 single supplement)