A mountainous, rainforest interior. A rugged coastline graced with bone-white beaches and towering cliffs. Interesting logging, mining, and penal history. An incredibly diverse array of flora and fauna. What more could you ask for?
- Set off on a bush walk, on the hunt for duck-billed platypus and spiny anteaters
- Cradle a wombat, bottle feed a joey, and learn how the Tasmanian Devil earned its name on a visit to a wildlife sanctuary
- Search by night for the theatrical Eastern Quoll – aka, the bandit of the bush
- Embark on a four-day walk along the eastern coast’s Bay of Fires, traversing Tasmania’s most breathtaking beaches
- Explore the cafes, galleries, markets, and majestic views of Mount Wellington in the thriving seaside capital of Hobart
- Sip a glass of Tasmanian wine over dinner by a bonfire in a bush shack – a true bush tucker experience!
Photo: Tasmania coast line
This was my first 'adventure' vacation, and it certainly won't be my last!
8 days/7 nights
Launceston (LST)/Hobart (HBA)
- Day 1: Laucetston
- Day 2: Scottsdale
- Day 3: Bay of Fires Walk
- Day 4: Bay of Fires Walk
- Day 5: Bay of Fires Walk
- Day 6: Lauceston
- Day 7: Hobart
- Day 8: Hobart
Located in central Scottsdale, Tasmania, Beulah combines the ambience of yester-year with todays expected comforts in gracious style. Features of your stay include a complimentary port or sherry in our spacious guest lounge, game of pool in the games room, views of the surrounding countryside, comfortable attic bedrooms and you can also spoil yourself in the private spa and sauna suite. A hearty locally sourced, country breakfast is included along with friendly hospitality that you will long remember.
Discover breathtaking beaches along the East Coast of Tasmania whilst exploring the Bay of Fires. Over four days immerse yourself in one of the most pristine environments that Tasmania has to offer, walk the soft sandy beaches, explore coves, kayak the Ansons River and enjoy the uncomplicated luxury of our accommodation at the Forester Beach camp and award winning Bay of Fires Lodge.
Located where the North and South Esk River meet to become the Tamar River, Peppers Seaport Hotel delivers a new and vibrant experience. The hotel exudes a stylish, contemporary design with a distinct nautical feel, where you can begin your day with a refreshing walk along the marina or you can simply relax and relish in the sun’s warmth and the stunning views from your room.
The Henry Jones Art Hotel is located on Hobart’s waterfront and is Australia’s first dedicated art hotel. The hotel is furnished with over 300 artworks and presents an environment in which people can experience art in a new and more immediate way. With a continuously changing exhibition, the hotel has been created to present itself as a fusion of art, heritage, tradition and nature. Exterior and interior space present art as part of the Hotel’s function & beauty.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 8 days/7 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $7,398 / person
- Call 800.575.1540 for information and availability.