Experience hidden oases, rich rainforests, and awesome waterfalls on an eight-day Australian cruise aboard the luxurious True North on an Australian cruise through the waterways of Kimberley.
- Enjoy an incredible helicopter trip and thrilling tender (small motor boat) ride through the Horizontal Falls, a natural phenomenon where tidal pools move quickly through two narrow, close-set gorges giving the appearance of a horizontal waterfall
- Take a refreshing dip in a secluded billabong
- Marvel at some of the oldest art in the world, "The Bradshaws," a group of traditional cave paintings with mysterious origins
- Try your hand at mud crabbing in the stunning Hunter River
- Hike (or helicopter) to the top of King George Falls and reward yourself with stunning vistas
- Sip on a fantastic glass of Australian wine as you watch the sunset from one of the ship's observation lounges
This was a great experience - nourishment for the soul.
Sharon Lehr Pittsburg, PA
8 days/7 nights
Broome, Western Australia
Day 1: Broome
Day 2: Horizontal Falls
Day 3: Montgomery Reef
Day 4: Prince Regent River
Day 5: Hunter River
Day 6: Mitchell River
Day 7: King George Falls
Day 8: Wyndham
Sail into the wilderness of Kimberley in what feels like one of the world's most exclusive hotels. With just 36 guests on board, the 164-foot True North is built to visit areas that larger ships can't handle. The ship's amenities include a sundeck, a forward observation lounge, a ship's lounge, an alfresco bar, an internet cafe and a sports bar. All cabins feature en suite-facilities, in-cabin entertainment and satellite phones. The ship also has an on-board helicopter.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 8 days/7 nights
- Next Departure: Aug 02, 2014