- 1. The views: Be inspired as you cycle past snow-capped mountains, expansive lakes and 14,000 year-old, glacier-carved gorges.
- 2. Werfen Ice Cave: Werfen is a scenic village filled with historic churches, monuments and the imposing Hohenwerfen Castle, featured in the film "Where Eagles Dare."
- 3. The Salzburg Fortress: Almost a thousand years old, this medieval, iconic fortress towers over Mozartâ€™s city and is the largest fortress of its kind in Europe to have survived wholly intact.
- 4. Mirabell Palace and Gardens: Built in 1606, this former palace now houses government offices. Besides a splendid assortment of staircases, these gardens are where the von Trapp children sang "Do-Re-Mi" in The Sound of Music.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families