- 1. The home of The Sound of Music! Take in the spectacular views of the landscape where scenes of the famous musical were filmed.
- 2. Mozart's birthplace: born and raised in Salzburg, Mozart was quite the musical prodigy. Explore the house he lived in for 17 years, which is now a museum.
- 3. The lakes and mountains: enjoy the panoramic views, the ever-changing scenery and historical landmarks of the Lake District.
- 4. The Spas: what better way to unwind than with a relaxing massage or dip in a thermal tub?
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from getting your kids excited about the Alps to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families