- 1. The sound of music: Enjoy a classical concert in one of Prague or Vienna's many atmospheric venues, which include ancient churches, opulent concert halls, historic buildings and outdoor theatres.
- 2. Not your average hot dog: Otherwise known in the US and Germany as Wiener (German for "Viennese"), Vienna offers a wide variety of tasty Frankfurters such as Burenwurst or KÃ¤sekrainer.
- 3. The Fountain of Sampson: An impressive, gorgeous 18th-century fountain located in the center of one of the largest squares in Europe, this famous fountain once served as Ceske Budejovice's main water supply.
- 4. The â€œPivoâ€: The most famous Czech drink is actually beer, or pivo. A half-liter glass is often cheaper than a soft drink or cup of coffee!
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from sharing regional insights to orchestrating group dynamics with ease, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the hardest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families