- 1. The food: We love countries that appreciate food, and Slovenia has lots of fun, quirky food festivals including the Salt Makersâ€™ Festival, Cabbage Festival, Chestnut Sunday and Bean Day to name a few.
- 2. More of a wine fan? Slovenia is home to the oldest vine in the world. Cleverly named, the Old Vine is over 400-years-old and annually still bears between 35 and 55 kilos of red grapes for producing wine.
- 3. The romance: Couples can still get married in the church on Bled Island but they better be in good shape. Tradition says that the groom must carry his bride up the 99 steps to ensure a long and happy marriage!
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With lodgings like Grand Hotel Toplice, indulge in five-star opulence and the very best in Slovenia cuisine.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families