Cave tubing, cliff jumping, Caribbean snorkeling. There’s never a dull moment to be had in Belize, home to 1.2 million acres of pristine wilderness and a fascinating world of ancient Mayan history.
- Awake to the call of exotic birdsong at Mystic River eco-resort, tucked into the heart of the jungle
- Paddle the Mopan River to the Xunantunich Mayan Site and climb to the tip-top of El Castillo pyramid, where you can see all the way to Guatemala
- Marvel at the sparkling stalactites, stalagmites, and flow stones on a hike through Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave, where ancient stoneware and skeletal remains tell spooky stories of the rituals and ceremonies of the Mayan past
- Count to three before launching from a limestone cliff on a heart-thumping zip-line ride through Jaguar Paw Park
- Cave-jump into crystal-blue waters before taking in the natural beauty of the Mayan underworld by inner tube
- Snorkel the turquoise waters around Silk Cayes on the hunt for sea turtles, eagle rays and arrow crabs. Enjoy a day of leisure at Robert’s Grove with guided scuba diving, snorkeling, fly-fishing, horseback riding, kayaking, and cave swimming, or simply relax with the family on an oh-so-perfect, white sand beach
Photo: Jaguar in the jungle
Life can be quite hectic and stressful day to day and our guides took all of that away, and allowed us to fully enjoy time with our families in an amazing setting.
8 days/7 nights
Belize City, Belize (BZE)
- Day 1: Belize City
- Day 2: Xunantunich
- Day 3: Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave
- Day 4: Robert's Grove
- Day 5: Silk Cayes
- Day 6: Placencia
- Day 7: Placencia
- Day 8: Placencia
In this serene oasis, there are no crowds, just the soothing sounds of birds, rustling trees, and soft breezes. Mystic River Resort is at the forefront of ecotourism in Belize – they collect and purify all of their water and produce all of their electricity while not sacrificing luxury or accommodation.
Robert’s Grove is a beautifully appointed Hacienda-style Belize beach resort nestled on 22 acres of the finest white sand beach in Placencia Belize. Its ideal location allows guests to be surrounded by Belize’s best attractions- the Barrier Reef, Tropical Rainforest & Mayan Ruins. Whether you're looking to explore the unique natural attractions that make Belize so special or you just want to relax on the beach and be pampered, you’ll have guaranteed satisfaction at this resort.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 8 days/7 nights
- Next Departure: Dec 20, 2014
- From $3,498 / person
- ($1,380 single supplement)