- 1. The raucous wildlife: Belize has a rare breed of howler monkey that is known as one of the top ten loudest animals in the world. Don't worry: it sleeps like you and me.
- 2. The life-filled waters: Known to inhabit more than 400 species of subtropical fish, Belize's waters also include some of the rarest varieties of fish, thanks to natural reefs off the coast.
- 3. Quirky cuisine: in Belize, gibnut is a delicacy and has a nickname: The Royal Rat! This member of the rodent family is served all over Belize. It tastes like chicken”¦ but tougher. Bon appetit!
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: with lodgings like the Chabil Mal Resort, indulge in a massage and delicious, fresh-off-the-boat seafood.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families