- 1. The pastimes: Have you ever had a rock balancing contest? Balancing rocks is a national symbol of Botswana.
- 2. Water wonders: With approximately 11-cubic kilometers of water spreading over the 6,000-15,000 km area each year, the Okavango Delta was declared one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa.
- 3. The wildlife: Keep on the lookout for the Okavango Delta's rich collection of wildlife, including the African Wild Dog. These endangered hunting dogs are some of the fastest animals on the planet and their unique “painted” coats are not to be missed on this adventure.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With lodgings like the Savuti Camp, explore by day and relax at night over delectable, fresh cuisine and a "sundowner."
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families