A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
- 1. The waterways: The Okavango Delta is one of the world’s largest inland river deltas. Cutting through the Kalajari desert, this watery oasis makes for a most unique ecosystem.
- 2. The treasures: You may get lucky and find a diamond! Formerly a British colony, diamonds were “discovered” in Botswana only months after its independence. It now accounts for 76% of all exports and is its greatest industry.
- 3. The wilderness: Botswana is one of the most sparsely populated countries in the world along with Mongolia, Namibia, Australia, and Mauritania. Expansive views abound in these wide open spaces!
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Tubu Tree Camp, explore the wonders of Africa by day and enjoy ultimate relaxation at night.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families