- 1. Cultural wonders: Learn how locals make life work in this challenging environment as you explore villages, markets and nature reserves along the Chobe.
- 2. The wilderness: The Chobe is home to many different exotic animals and over 400 species of birds. This cruise gets you up-close-and-personal in a way no other safari can!
- 3. African nights: Once the sun goes down, a star-studded sky offers the perfect backdrop to relax and enjoy a whole new world of nightlife and activity.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Zambezi Queen, explore the wonders of Africa by day and ultimate relaxation on board at night.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families