Follow in the footsteps of the 2010 Winter Olympians as you explore glacier-carved peaks, alpine lakes and wildflower meadows in one of Canada’s hottest vacation destinations.
- Marvel at the girth of a massive cedar on a hike through the old-growth hemlock rainforests of Alice Lake Provincial Park*
- Bike quiet trails through peaceful farm country in Whistler Valley
- Tackle the rapids on the mighty Elaho River
- Lunch at the base of Matier Glacier and (if you're feeling courageous) take a dip in one of Joffre’s three glacier-fed lakes
- Ride the gondola to the top of Whistler Mountain and trek the last 1,000 vertical feet to the summit for jaw-dropping views
- Bike the short track and take aim at the shooting range at the same venues used by the 2010 Olympians
- Sit back and watch the sun set over the sound on a drive along the spectacular Sea to Sky highway
Photo: Group biking the Valley Trail
We've told everyone it's one of the best vacations we've ever taken. All the decisions were made - you could truly relax and take in the experience.
Kathy & Joe Dean Opelika, AL
6 days / 5 nights
Vancouver, British Columbia (YVR)
- Day 1: Vancouver to Whistler
- Day 2: Callaghan Valley
- Day 3: Joffre Lakes
- Day 4: Whistler Valley
- Day 5: Whistler Mountain
- Day 6: Vancouver (departure)
Legends Lodge sits at the base of Whistler Mountain at the original resort town site. Located in Creekside, which is a small village located 5 minutes south of the main village. Capturing the vibrant atmosphere of this dynamic destination, Legends confidently sets itself apart from the more traditional mountain lodges, with bold colors and a laid back ambiance.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days / 5 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540