What better way to toast a day of hiking, biking and kayaking California’s stunning grassland and mountain trails, pristine bays and hillside vineyards than with a glass of fine local wine?
- Bike a newly-completed path through Presidio National Park and over the Golden Gate Bridge, taking in an awesome panorama of the San Francisco Bay
- Hike through lush, fern-lined forest and grassland to an overlook boasting out-of-this-world views of Mt. Tamalpais, the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco’s city skyline
- Sea kayak Tomales Bay, keeping an eye out for sleeping seals and elk grazing along the shore
- Bike into the heart of Napa Valley, breaking for a visit to the 1876 Beringer Vineyards, the oldest continually operating winery in Napa and also, arguably, the prettiest!
- Hike through redwood forest to Coyote Peak in Napa State Park
- Reward yourself at the end of the day with a delectable meal and a glass of local wine in one of the finest grape growing region in the world
Photo: Lighthouse on California coast
We invited our friends and Austin Adventures made us look like geniuses! Everyone had a memorable experience.
Rosemarie Nelson Jamesville, NY
6 days/ 5 nights
San Francisco, California
Day 1: Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito
Day 2: Tomales Bay
Day 3: Sonoma
Day 4: Napa Valley
Day 5: Napa Valley
Day 6: Napa/San Francisco
The Point Reyes Seashore Lodge and Restaurant features 22 rooms and 2 cottages located on three acres, which adjoins the 71,000 acres of the Point Reyes National Seashore Park.
Experience Napa Valley’s laid back luxury in your private resort cottage nestled amid tall trees and lush landscape at Cottage Grove Inn. Tucked into the charismatic wine country village of Calistoga, the inn is just a short stroll to restaurants, cafes, boutiques and galleries.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/ 5 nights
- Next Departure: Sep 21, 2014
- From $2,998 / person
- ($780 single supplement)
- Sep 21 2014
- Sep 28 2014
- Oct 05 2014