Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 10 Days / 9 Nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $5,898 / person
- ($1,480 single supplement)
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
- Upon arrival at the airport in Santiago, Chile, take a connecting flight to the city of Punta Arenas which lasts around four hours.
- Your trip begins with your arrival at the airport in Punta Arenas, Chile with reception by an Explora Patagonia representative who will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- You will then be driven in a comfortable minibus approximately 4.5 (with a short stop halfway for a light meal) to Hotel Salto Chico where you can relax or enjoy an exciting Patagonia adventure tour.
- Your trip ends on Day 5 with a four and a half hour drive back to the airport in Punta Arenas for your transfer flight to Santiago Chile.
- From here, you will make connections according to your post trip plans.
- 20 different treks available
- Your guide will meet with you in the bar/living room area of the hotel where he will explain your options according to your interests and abilities
- Easy to challenging, half and full day hikes cater to a wide range of trekkers
- 14 half and full day horseback rides available, ranging from easy to challenging
- The horses have been specially trained for explorations and routes are suitable for those who are new to riding and expert riders
- A basic course is also offered for those who wish to learn to learn to horseback ride
- The equipment used is of the highest quality: Chilean saddles, hand-made by a master craftsman; British saddles; Argentine leather chaps; and helmets
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. Meals are as included as indicated in the daily itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages (excluding premium liquors and wines) are included in the trip price.
Included in Trip Price
- All accommodations in double occupancy: Boutique Hotels, Inns & Hotels (All lodges are subject to availability )
- Meals, as described in the detailed itinerary (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Private transportation in all locations
- Local guides for the 2-3 pax segment. Tour leader all through the trip for 4-7 and 8-12 pax segments
- Private, expert local guides (English- Spanish).
- Aluminum Mountain bikes, 27 gears, disk brakes, top shimano components.
- Outdoor Activities as described
- Water Bottles / Snacks during outdoor activities & shuttle time
Not Included in Trip Price
- Wines and other alcoholic beverages during meals/ except during picnics.
- Insurance of any kind.
- International and domestic airfares
- Tips for guides and drivers
Plan Your Next Adventure: