- 1. The history: Long ago, swimmers were charged 36 cents to cross the Panama Canal.
- 2. The passage of time: Panama is the only place in the world where you can watch the sun rise on the Pacific and set on the Atlantic.
- 3. Pristine wilderness: National Geographic named Costa Rica's Corcovado National Park one of the â€œmost biographically diverse place on the planet.â€
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like The Star Breeze, enjoy access to outdoor recreation by day and ultimate relaxation on board at night.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families