Mother Nature and human masterminding at their best in one weeklong voyage brought to us by Xanterra’s Windstar Cruises. Sail the exquisite marine and wildlife-rich shores of Costa Rica and Panama’s Pacific coastline, topping off your journey by transiting the Panama Canal, one of the world’s most stunning feats of engineering.
- Spot tapirs, jaguars and scarlet macaws in Corcovado National Park, deemed by National Geographic “one of the most biologically intense places on earth”
- Keep an eye out for breaching whales and pods of playful dolphins welcoming you to the crystalline waters of Osa Peninsula’s Bahia Drake
- Come face to face with howler, white-faced and spider monkeys and listen for the sharp pseek! of the fiery-billed aracari on a hike through virgin rainforest in Golfito
- Snorkel among schools of manta rays in Coiba National Park, home to one of the largest coral reefs in Central America
- Exchange smiles with a lockside lineman as he guides your yacht through the Panama Canal
- Wrap up your day aboard the 148-passenger Wind Spirit, your home throughout your stay, with an aromatherapy massage and dinner under the stars
Photo: Marguey behind a tree
What an awesome trip! Costa Rica is a magical place.
8 days/7 nights
San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)/Panama City, Panama (PTY)
- Day 1: Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica
- Day 2: Bahía Drake, Costa Rica
- Day 3: Puerto Quepos, Costa Rica
- Day 4: Golfito, Costa Rica
- Day 5: Isla de Coiba, Panama
- Day 6: At Sea
- Day 7: Transit Panama Canal
- Day 8: Colón, Panama
The sleek, four-masted Wind Sprit sailing yacht boasts 148 ocean-view staterooms and over 10,000 square feet of open deck space, a water-sports platform, library, pool, hot tub, a selection of dining options from casual to gourmet, and an onboard spa.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 8 days/7 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $2,199 / person
- ((Call 800.575.1540 for single supplement details) single supplement)