- 1. Home of the original explorer: Marco Polo was from Croatia.
- 2. A real small town: if you and your 17 closest friends decided to move to Hum, Croatia, the tiniest town in the world, the population would double!
- 3. The tradition: architecture and history are complex and diverse in Croatia, which was founded in the 7th-century, built on Roman ruins and heavily influenced by Central Europe's tumultuous past.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: with lodgings like Hotel Adriana, indulge in a rooftop pool and delicious, fresh-off-the-boat seafood.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families