- 1. All Year Beach Weather: No need for a winter coat with this Cuba Family Vacation Package. The only recorded snow was on March 12, 1857.
- 2. Just the Classics: Due to an import ban in place until 2011, the majority of cars on the road are from the 1950's.
- 3. Bring your Binoculars: Cuba is home to the smallest bird in the world, the Bee Hummingbird, which only grows to 2 inches in length.
- 4. Culinary Mysteries: enjoy the mix of Spanish and Caribbean inspired dishes, whose recipes are passed from generation to generation and rarely written down.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: As they lead you on a culturally rich walking tour of the country, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home from this Cuba Family Vacation.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families