- 1. Tradition: Denmark has the oldest uninterrupted lineage of rulers dating back to 942 CE when Gorm the Old reigned. Danes even claim their flag to be the world's oldest national flag in use.
- 2. Holy mackerel: Delight in Denmark's nourishing staples of fresh fish and seafood as you spin through fishing village after fishing village.
- 3. Amusing history: Copenhagen's amusement park, Bakken, is over 435-years-old, one of the oldest amusement parks in the world.
- 4. The cycling culture: Danes love to bike! In Copenhagen, enjoy streets filled with more bikes than cars, and, throughout the rest of the country, 12,000 km of clearly sign-posted cycle routes mark the way.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from sharing regional uniqueness to seamlessly orchestrating small group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the hardest part of your vacation will be going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families