- 1. The penguins: You don't need to be wearing a jacket and freezing your nose off to see a penguin in the wild. Over 1500 aptly-named Galapagos Penguins live, swim and waddle around these islands each day!
- 2. Swimming lizards: Cross this sight-to-be-seen off the bucket list because the only marine-going lizards in the world, the marine iguanas, are found in the Galapagos.
- 3. Natural laboratory: Charles Darwin was 26 when he first saw the Galapagos Islands. His observations about life on the islands eventually led to his famed theory of evolution.
- 4. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
- 5. Did we already mention the wildlife? Most of the animals seen on our Galapagos adventure tours can only be found in this group of beautiful islands.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families