Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 8 days/7 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $6,500 / person
- (Varying single supplement)
Additional Trip Information
- Please arrive in Quito no later than the evening prior to your cruise (we recommend arriving a minimum of 2 nights to allow for potential flight delays and misconnection).
- Flights to Galapagos for Ecoventura’s passengers are serviced by AEROGAL Airlines from Quito and Guayaquil.
- On the day of departure, please be at the airport in Quito or Guayaquil one and a half hours prior to departure for check-in.
- Please look for the Ecoventura representative at the AEROGAL Airline ticket counter to collect your boarding pass, transit card (if prepaid) and get assistance with check in.
- On your last day, head to the airport for a flight back to the mainland (departing San Cristobal at 11:20 am, arriving in Guayaquil at 2:15 pm – flight schedule subject to change)
- Transfer to your hotel in Guayaquil or continue the flight on to Quito (arriving at 4:00 pm) to connect with your departing flight to the U.S.
- If you would like assistance in arranging your pre or post cruise details, please contact your Austin Adventures trip consultant (800.575.1540).
- Hiking: 1 to 2 miles per hike, easy to moderate terrain.
- Sea Kayaking: No experience necessary.
- Snorkeling: Equipment provided, no experience necessary.
- Boating: Inflatable Zodiac touring with naturalist guide.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Most alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price.
Included in Trip Price
- Cabin accommodation on board.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners, snacks and refreshments.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and filtered water throughout cruise / House wine and beer with dinner.
- Fully trained, bilingual, professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Guided shore excursions.
- Use of snorkeling equipment, wet suits, and sea kayaks.
- Transports between the airport and dock in Galápagos.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt & luggage tags.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
Not Included in Trip Price
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures / Ecoventura guides & crew.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Transfer to Quito or Guayaquil airport from your pre-trip hotel.
- Airfare to Galapagos & airfare fuel surcharge.
- Galapagos Entrance Fee & Transit Card.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations/packages and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses & purchases on board / from boutique.
Plan Your Next Adventure: