- 1. The cars: Musee Automobile de la Sarthe (auto museum), is the result of over 100 years of car collecting and features some of the rarest and most beautiful automobiles in the world.
- 2. The gardens: These well-maintained and manicured outdoor spaces include lush medicinal, aromatic, herbal and vegetable gardens as well as parterres, orchards of trained fruit, labyrinths, cloisters, rose gardens, canals and lakes.
- 3. The Mini Castle Park: After youâ€™ve seen your share of castles, villas and chÃ¢teaux, see them again in miniature. This charming park in Amboise contains over 40 miniature models of the country's most famous chÃ¢teaux.
- 4. The Loire River Bridge: Explore this impressive masonry bridge designed and built by Jacques Gabriel in 1717, who was the royal architect.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From getting your kids excited about medieval history to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families