From Barfleur to Bayeux, soak up six days of sweeping coastline, rolling woodlands and charming ports while reliving a pivotal chapter in American history on this six-day family-friendly Normandy adventure.
- Climb to the top of an iconic 233-foot tall lighthouse in Barfleur, a quiet coastal fishing town where charming granite homes date back to the 17th century
- Learn the D-Day story of an American paratrooper whose parachute caught on the spire of the town church in Sainte-Mère-Églises
- Walk in the footsteps of Allied World War II victors in Carentan and on Utah Beach
- Bike the beautiful cliff-top roads of Pointe du Hoc, overlooking Omaha Beach and cemetery
- Relive William the Conqueror’s conquest of England as you walk along the colorful 230-foot Bayeux Tapestry
- Feast on fresh seafood, savory crêpes, and Camembert cheese before unwinding in the comfort of the majestic 16th century Château de Sully
Photo: Bike Tour Omaha Beach
We've never done a 'package' trip before -it was great! The entire family was included and catered to. We loved it! We're planning our next trip already.
Jean Bryant Austin. TX
6 days/5 nights
Paris, France (CDG or ORY)
Day 1: Barfleur, St-Vaast
Day 2: St-Vaast, Barfleur
Day 3: St-Mère-Église, Bayeux, Utah Beach
Day 4: La Cambe, Omaha Beach, Bayeux
Day 5: Longues-Sur-Mer, Bayeux
Located in the center of a small fishing port, Hotel La Granitière is a delightful hotel surrounded by the lush Normandy countryside. The local oysters are reputed to be some of the finest in France, and the sheltered location encourages almost tropical vegetation, including mimosa and palm trees.
Between sea and countryside... a subtle scent of aristocracy. Step into the atmoshpere of a beautiful home brimming with French-style tradition. Discover its distinctive rooms shared between the chateau and the manor.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $3,298 / person
- ($580 single supplement) Children: $2,638 to $2,968