Stop daydreaming and start planning your adventure today. Confirmed departure dates and rates are listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Not finding what you're looking for? Over 33% of our itineraries are tailored to fit your group or family needs. Feel free to call one of our travel specialists for information on custom trips. Let us plan your next adventure of a lifetime!
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Jun 05, 2016
- From $2,598 / person
- ($480 single supplement)
- Jun 5, 2016 - Jun 10, 2016
- Jul 10, 2016 - Jul 15, 2016
- Aug 2, 2016 - Aug 7, 2016
- Sep 11, 2016 - Sep 16, 2016
Recommended Travel Months
CALL (800) 575-1540 for details
Additional Trip Information
Prior to your trip, arrive at your own convenience in Luxembourg City. On Day 1, we will meet you in the lobby of Mercure Grand Hotel Alfa in Luxembourg at 8:30 a.m. After a briefing and a short transfer to Diekirch, the cycling begins. After breakfast on Day 6 we take you to the train station in Koblenz to meet the train of your choice that will take you to your next destination, or we can transfer you back to Luxembourg (latter involves a 2 hour transfer).
Day 1 bicycle mileage options: 34 / 40 / 49
Day 2 bicycle mileage option: 31 / 34
Day 3 bicycle mileage options: 19 / 26 / 41 / 50
Day 4 bicycle mileage options: 40 / 46
Day 5 bicycle mileage options: 23 / 34 / 37
Day 3 walking tour of Neumagen
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions – except one dinner on your own – are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price.
Included in the Trip Price
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners – except one dinner on own your own - refreshments and receptions.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Bikes, helmets and other necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
Not Included in the Trip Price
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- One dinner on your own.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
Plan Your Next Adventure: