A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
- 1. The museums: from medieval crime to puppets and dolls, you’ll find great museums for just about any interest.
- 2. The town hall of Rothenburg: explore this architectural beauty comprised of two different structures that include a Gothic building with a high tower and a Renaissance building. Climb to the top for a spectacular panoramic view!
- 3. The jazz: Germany offers many great jazz clubs and jazz festivals.
- 4. The natural landscapes: experience nature at its best by exploring the country’s wonderfully diverse and unique flora and fauna, as well as natural and biosphere reserves.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families