From the ancient Acropolis of Athens to Santorini’s spectacular caldera, this eight-day adventure takes you into the heart of Greece’s most iconic cultural sites and idyllic Islands.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian's Arch
- Tread in the footsteps of the first modern Olympians at Panathinaiko Stadium
- Explore the sacred island of Delos, birthplace of Apollo and home to archeological wonders dating back to the third millennium BC
- Wind your way through a maze of narrow, whitewashed streets on Mykonos
- Try your hand at homemade kolokithokeftedes (zuchinni fritters) andtzatziki in a private cooking class
- Navigate the secluded beaches, caves and islets of Antiparos aboard a traditional fishing boat, pausing for a refreshing swim in crystal-clear Aegean waters and a picnic lunch
- Savor a postcard-perfect sunset and fresh-off-the-boat seafood as you dine 1,000-feet over the Aegean on the breathtaking island of Santorini
Photo: Greece coast
There's no better way to enjoy Greece than with a mix of activities. Dive deep into the Isles' natural beauty on a hike, bike, horseback ride, sea kayak or swim. Step back in time as you explore whitewashed villages and ancient sites rich in history and Greek mythology, and indulge in fresh, mouthwatering Mediterranean fare. Add to this, ample time to simply relax on the beach, and you've got one of the most varied, enriching trips on the planet!
Ron van Dijk Euro-Bike Owner/Founder
7 days/6 nights
Athens, Greece (ATH)
Day 1: Paros
Day 2: Paros
Day 3: Paros
Day 4: Paros
Day 5: Santorini
Day 6: Santorini
Day 7: Athens (Departure)
The meeting point of natural beauty, tradition and civilization. In perfect harmony with the Cyclades landscape, that respects the traditional architecture and the environment, Paros Agnanti is a source of good life, a natural, luxurious creation for those who seek privacy with a cosmopolitan touch.
El Greco Hotel boasts a beautiful outdoor pool, sauna and gymnasium. The comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxation while delicious Greek and international food is available in the restaurant. Guests of El Greco are welcomed by hospitable and personable staff that will cater to the need of all guests.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 7 days/6 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $5,698 / person
- ($580 single supplement)