A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
- 1. The sheep: They're everywhere! Watch as shepherds lead herds into the woods to graze on the land.
- 2. The megalithic tombs: The Hunebedden of Drenthe is famous throughout the country for its fascinating graves.
- 3. The Church of St. Bavo: This church is over 900 years old and boasts a cobblestone floor whose massive stones are actually the headstones of royalty and famous people.
- 4. The straw roofs: Almost all of the local farmhouses have big, beautiful straw roofs.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From getting your kids excited about tulips to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families