With its flat terrain, stunning springtime flowers, beautiful coastline and countless fietspad (bike paths), there’s no better way to explore Holland than by bicycle.
- Pedal a watery wonderland of canals, lakes and windmills in Lisse before hopping the ferry to the quaint island village of Kaag
- Dig your toes into soft sand on the beach in Scheveningen
- Marvel at the artwork of the Dutch Masters, including Mesdag’s 19thcentury 400-foot-long Scheveningen cityscape and Leo van den Ende’s panorama featuring over a million tulips
- In the Springtime, pedal alongside meadows blanketed in tulips, hyacinth and daffodils – a tapestry of coral, pink, purple and yellow as fragrant as it is colorful – and explore the magnificent gardens and flower fields of the Keukenhof
Photo: Biking over a canal bridge
You won’t believe Leo van den Ende’s tulip painting in Voorhout – it’s the largest panorama painting in the world at 63 meters long and four meters high. It took him 6,000 hours to complete, and includes over a million tulips!
Tom Litjens Guide
4 days/3 nights
Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS)
Day 1: Keukenhof/Zandvoort
Day 2: Lisse/Kaag/Oud Wetering/Woubrugge/Leiden
Day 3: Katwijk/Wassenaar/The Hague/Scheveningen
Day 4: Aalsmeer/Amsterdam
Situated on the boulevard and the beach in the city center, the hotel has comfortable rooms with views of the land or the sea. The restaurant, terrace, bar, relaxation center with swimming pool/Jacuzzi/hydro-massage, sauna, solarium, and steam cabin provides guests with a pleasant and unforgettable stay.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 4 days/3 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $2,198 / person
- ($380 single supplement)