- 1. Leave the bug spray at home: the mosquito population on Iceland is non-existent, making this Iceland Family Vacation Package that much more enjoyable.
- 2. Last Frontier: Iceland was one of the last places on earth to be settled by humans.
- 3. Ice and Fire: Witness 11% of the country's surface covered by glaciers and about 30% by lava fields.
- 4. Unique culinary tastes: Step out of your comfort zone and try the Icelandic delicacy of fermented shark, and then chase it down with a special brew.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: Whether it's divulging rich mythology or leading breathtaking hikes, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home from this Iceland Family Vacation.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families