Ireland’s southwestern Cork and Kerry counties are home to some of the country’s most rugged scenery. Glacier-carved mountains, narrow passes, verdant valleys and sweeping coastal views set the stage for your weeklong Ireland adventure.
- Bike to the tiny sailing town of Kinsale for lunch and a lager at a lively pub
- Explore Kenmare Bay by sea kayak, coming nose to nose with seals, otters, dolphins and water fowl
- Partake in a private tasting with a world famous whiskey master
- Hike the famous Kerry Way in Killarney National Park alongside a local naturalist
- Savor a taste of the exquisite with a day spent exploring the 19th century Muckross Abbey and Estate
- Wrap up your day with a pint of Irish stout and the captivating tales of a well-known storyteller at a local pub
Photo: Ireland seaside terrain
From the dramatic scenery to the rich culture, so many aspects of Ireland take your breath away. However, for me, it's definitely the locals that capture my heart and keep me coming back for more.
Bryan Codi Ireland Expert
6 days/5 nights
Cork, Ireland (ORK)
Day 1: Cork / Kinsale
Day 2: Killarney
Day 3: Killarney
Day 4: Kenmare
Day 5: Kenmare
Day 6: Kenmare/Cork
Located in the center of the quaint town of Kinsale, the Trident Hotel sits right on the harbor, offering spectacular waterfront views. After a great day of adventure, relax with a pint at the hotel’s Wharf Tavern as you listen to some traditional live music.
Nestled in the historic town of Killarney, the Killarney Park Hotel offers luxurious and comfortable rooms, as well as some of Killarney's finest dining.
The Park Hotel in Kenmare is a Victorian landmark, dating from 1897, with splendid views over the glistening waters of Kenmare Bay, and the ever changing light of the Cork and Kerry Mountains. It marries the decadence of the past with the modernism of today to create the perfect environment for unwinding after hiking along the Kerry Way, or exploring the bay by sea kayak.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540
- From $3,698 / person
- ($880 single supplement)
- Call 800.575.1540 for information and availability.