- 1. The (lack of) wildlife: Due to its island-status and isolation from mainland Europe, Ireland is snake-free, mole-free, weasel-free, and pole cat-free.
- 2. The beer: Besides the world's stout beer giant, Guinness, Ireland also features Smithwick's (pronounced 'Smith'icks') and Harp Lager brews, to name a few.
- 3. The whiskey: The Irish and Scots both claim creating this sacred drink, so the Irish added the 'e' to differentiate between the 'Pure Pot-still' Irish whiskey of Dublin and the lesser drams of blended Scottish whisky.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Dingle Skellig Hotel, explore the wonders of Kerry County by day and enjoy ultimate relaxation at night.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families