Welcome to Montana, a place we hold near and dear to our hearts. Our homegrown guides are excited to share with you our insider’s perspective on this six-day adventure in Big Sky, Yellowstone & Paradise Valley.
- Hike Gallatin Valley’s secluded backcountry and discover a mountain-top, glacial-formed basin
- Explore the geyser-peppered caldera of Yellowstone and the high pine forests of Paradise Valley
- Bike beneath towering peaks, through lodge-pole pine forests
- Paddle raft Class II-III rapids through postcard-perfect canyons and farmlands
- Ride horseback into the mountains with a 4th generation Montana cowboy
- Make way for wandering bison on a drive through Hayden Valley
- Relax and recharge with a soak in a soothing natural hot spring followed by Big Sky Country’s tastiest cuisine
Photo: Yellowstone National Park
We had an amazing time! This is definitely the way to explore a place you have never been before!
Kimberley Thompson Harrisburg, NC
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Jul 06, 2014
- From $2,398 / person
- ($580 single supplement)
- Jul 06 2014
- Aug 24 2014
- Aug 31 2014
- Sep 07 2014