As our backyard, Montana is one of our favorite places to share with our guests. From the majestic snow-capped Spanish Peaks of Big Sky and picture-perfect vistas in Paradise Valley to the fascinating geothermal features of Yellowstone, this action packed six-day adventure is unforgettable.
- Hike Gallatin Valley’s secluded backcountry and discover a mountain-top, glacial-formed basin
- Explore the geyser-peppered caldera of Yellowstone and the high pine forests of Paradise Valley
- Bike beneath towering peaks, through lodge-pole pine forests
- Paddle raft Class II-III rapids through postcard-perfect canyons and farmlands
- Ride horseback into the mountains with a 4th generation Montana cowboy
- Make way for wandering bison on a drive through Hayden Valley
- Relax and recharge with a soak in a soothing natural hot spring followed by Big Sky Country’s tastiest cuisine
Photo: Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
We had an amazing time! This is definitely the way to explore a place you have never been before!
Kimberley Thompson Harrisburg, NC
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Aug 24, 2014
- From $2,398 / person
- ($580 single supplement)
- Aug 24 2014
- Aug 31 2014
- Sep 07 2014