- 1. Going-to-the-Sun Road: This iconic stretch of highway spans 50-miles through Glacier park, around (and through) mountainsides and over the Continental Divide at Logan Pass.
- 2. Junior Ranger Program: Kids 12 and under can complete at least five activities in their Glacier NP activity book to become junior rangers on our Glacier National Park Family Vacation.
- 3. Rising Wolf Mountain: Rising Wolf Mountain's name comes from the Blackfeet Indian's name for the mountain, "Mahkuyi-opuahsinI," which translates to "the way the wolf gets up."
- 4. The wildlife: Glacier is the only place in the continental U.S. that still has all of the predators that were present when Europeans first arrived in North America.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From getting your kids stoked on nature to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, with the Glacier National Park Family Vacation Package our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families