A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
- 1. Wide open spaces: In Montana, 39 of the 50 counties are considered “frontier counties,” meaning they have 6 or fewer residents per square mile. Compare that to New York County (the borough of Manhattan) where over 69,000 people reside per square mile!
- 2. The wildlife: Did you ever challenge your sibling to see who could hold their head under water longest? Don’t challenge a moose! They can hold their heads under water for three minutes!
- 3. Thermal wonderland: Think you can see all the thermal features Yellowstone has to offer? Think again. There are over 10,000! Let us show you the best ones.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Northern Hotel, indulge in ultimate relaxation in the midst of Big Sky Country.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From getting your kids excited about the great outdoors to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families