- 1. The dunes: Sossusvlei has some of the world's largest dunes, which are changing and morphing daily!
- 2. The wildlife: Namibia is home to the world's largest population of cheetahs.
- 3. Did we mention the wildlife? Damaraland has the highest concentrations of desert elephant and black rhino.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Kulala Desert Lodge, explore the wonders of Africa by day and enjoy ultimate relaxation at night.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From sharing the ways of the wild with your kids to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families