From Santa Fe to Taos and the Rio Grande, enjoy the best of the authentic Old Southwest on this 6-day New Mexico adventure.
- Hike through Bandelier National Monument along pink mesas, sheer-walled canyons and Frijoles Creek to the ~600 year-old ruins of Tyuonyi and Tsankawi pueblos
- Climb a ladder into a hillside cliff dwelling and learn about ancient petroglyphs and Puebloan culture from a native guide
- Bike to the sleepy town of Arroyo Seco and along the banks of the Rio Grande
- Shuttle to the Taos Ski Area for a hike through alpine forest to Williams Lake, situated below the 13,161-foot Wheeler Peak, New Mexico’s highest summit
- Explore Taos's historic pueblo – continuously inhabited for over 1,000 years – and browse the hip art studios of Santa Fe
- Savor some of New Mexico's finest southwestern cuisine and relax in the comfort of your carefully selected inn or casa
Photo: New Mexico trinkets
At Austin-Lehman Adventures, our guests are our best ambassadors. Here's an excerpt from one traveler's journal about her New Mexico vacation:
“The challenging days were wrapped up in evenings of comfort. The guides were amazing!
Carol Grodin Paramus, New Jersey
6 days/5 nights
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Selected one of the "500 Greatest Hotels in the World" by Travel & Leisure Magazine, this upscale inn is nestled in the heart of Santa Fe near the historic Plaza and its world-renowed shops and galleries. It features airy rooms with Southwestern decor and triple sheeted beds with 300-count Egyptian cotton bedding.
Family-run, "The House of Good Life" boasts gardens, balconies, hot tubs and rooms adorned with kiva fireplaces, handmade furniture and Mexican tiles. Sunset Magazine calls it "one of the six best B&Bs in the Southwest," and it's listed in the State and National Historic Registry.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Call (800) 575-1540