- 1. The volcanoes: While Masaya Volcano is still active, it's only had two lava flows since the 16th century. Who wouldn't want to explore it?
- 2. Ometepe Island: This unique bit of paradise in Lake Nicaragua is the largest island in a fresh water lake in the world.
- 3. The cuisine: Try Nicaragua's national dish, Gallo Pinto, which is made up of rice, beans and other local ingredients.
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With lodgings like the Mango Rosa Surf Resort, indulge in a yoga class or massage and delicious, fresh-off-the-boat seafood.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From getting your kids excited about nature to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families