- 1. The flighty locals: The Asese Peninsula is home to nearly 250 species of birds
- 2. The superlatives: Lake Nicaragua is Central America's largest fresh water lake, while Ometepe Island is the largest island in a fresh water lake in the world.
- 3. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With lodgings like the Morgan's Rock Ecolodge, indulge in a yoga class or massage and delicious, fresh-off-the-boat seafood.
- 4. The cuisine: Try Nicaragua's national dish, Gallo Pinto, which is made up of rice, beans and other local ingredients.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families