- 1. Crater Lake: at 1,943-feet deep, it's the seventh deepest lake in the world and the deepest in the United States.
- 2. The Tony Award-winning Oregon Shakespeare Festival: founded in 1935, the theater is among the oldest and largest professional non-profit theatres in the nation. See it with our Crate Lake Vacation Package.
- 3. The "magic" mineral water at Lithia Springs Resort: guests have claimed the water that the resort uses to fill their whirlpool tubs have cured all sorts of ailments, from poison oak to insomnia.
- 4. Remember that historic jump in the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid? You'll raft by it on your Crater Lake Tour down the Rogue River.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families